9.13.2012

Sweet Music!

Well, the wedding cupcake gig turned out wonderful! I got wonderful reviews on both taste and looks:) 
However, my husband (and well, I am just as much to blame) forgot the camera, so no pictures until they come from the professional photographer! 
As stressful as it was, it was such a wonderful experience, and I am excited to do it again! 

My current project is for a girl that is turning eleven!:) I used to work with her mom and dad at Winnebago! She gave me a whole slew of "ideas" and things her daughter was into! 
Music stood out the most to me, and she loves her iPod! She requested FunFetti cupcakes and a not so sweet frosting, and preferably strawberry flavoring! I decided music notes, animal prints, and a fondant Ipod! 

I am really happy with how it is turning out and am finding it so fun:):) 

The iPod:) 

My chocolate music notes:) 

Incredibly FUN cupcake tattoos! 

According to some of Shan's co-workers "THE BEST CUPCAKES YOUR WIFE HAS EVER MADE" 

Peanut Butter Cupcakes (with Reeses Pieces) and chocolate cream cheese frosting

The only pictures I have of my wedding cupcakes! Marble cupcakes and then  they requested American Buttercream frosting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment